Monday, February 22, 2010

Blogfans it has come to my recent attention that there has not been a post in nearly a week.  So for your reading delight here's some morsels of my week...enjoy!

-I remembered the code to my bicycle lock and can now ride it any time I'm searching for a breeze through Clinton!  Thought I was going to have to cut that sucker off with a chainsaw, but God had other plans!
-I have made the recent resolution to drink my coffee black.  Why?  Because all tough and cool people drink their coffee black.  Still warming up to the idea but certain that the change will be in full swing soon...
-I have a newfound love for PotteryBarn and rekindled the dream I once had as an 11 year old to be an interior designer as a result of a shopping trip partaken by my mom, my grandmother (aka Nana), and me this Saturday.

That's all for now...peace in the middle east (pitme for those of you savvy enough to be familiar with such lingo)!

0 comments: