Sunday, March 21, 2010

tweeting

blogfans, if you like what you read on our blog, i have good news: amanda and i both recently joined twitter. follow us to find out what we have to say in 140 characters or less. here are a few samples:

@amsutker
- using my psychology and special education textbooks to press flowers for my new art project. knew those things would come in handy somehow
- rachel carson is coming to pc for a cep. really? so in awe. i had a question about her on the ap us history exam in 11th grade. CRAZY!

@ashtonyount
- feeling pressured to make my first tweet funny. also, picked that st. mary's upset. my dad's gonna be so proud.
- me: i promise to never be a wife who makes her husband quit watching a sporting event. dad: u will be known as the greatest wife of all time

if you aren't on twitter yet, join in the fun today!

0 comments: